We’re in search of an experienced multidisciplinary creative, with a digital focus to join our London-based agency. We are the leading creative agency for hospitality within the UK with this amazing opportunity to join our design team and be able to work alongside some fantastic brands.
You’re a conceptual thinker with a meticulous approach to conceptual branding and creative craftsmanship, providing excellent design expertise in line with the brief, team and audience objectives.
You’re self-motivated with a hunger for generating brilliant, award-winning work. Eager to work alongside a talented team. Motivated to stay on top of new digital trends and industry innovation whilst finding ways to apply these within your own work.
You’re someone with prior professional branding, digital advertising, web design and animation experience.
You will be responsible for;
• Helping spearhead the creative on all our digital output
• Conceptual thinking informing an ideas-led approach
• Maintaining a meticulous eye for detail
• Driving simplicity and genuine usability in all work
• Create inspiring design ideas and execute across a range of digital channels (website, Facebook apps, Social ads and display advertising)
• Making improvements and design amends to our client’s existing websites
• Taking creative responsibility for projects from initial brief through to finished product
• Responding productively to changing deadlines and priorities
• Selling work effectively both internally and with clients
The role will require you to work closely with our Marketing & Accounts, Strategists, Website Development and Digital teams, alongside our other creatives to ensure work is completed to agreed deadlines, and is of the highest standards.
You will also have a real responsibility for developing approaches and solutions that will help shape our future practice.
You should ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ design experience at a reputable design/creative agency, with a fantastic, diverse portfolio of work across both branding and digital design.
You will have an excellent command of written and spoken English and you should be ready to explain and justify design decisions to the client and your colleagues.
You must be proficient in;
- All aspects of the Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Sketch app
Additional skills in AfterEffects, Lightroom, HTML & CSS a bonus.
We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits package, flexible working hours and we even have an office dog! Best of all you'd be a part of the ongoing growth of this ambitious award-winning agency, who just happen to be the most friendly bunch you'll ever meet!