Office Manager and PA to Directors
We are looking for an Office Manager & Assistant to Directors to join our growing team. Being the first time we have recruited for such a role, we are looking for someone that can bring their insight and experience to help support our fast growing agency.
You’ll be responsible for organising our senior teams calendars and emails, as well as all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of our office. This includes the organising of people, information and other resources. You must make sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively.
You will be overseen by our COO, however you will need to work independently and be responsible for the smooth basic running of our office on a day-to-day basis.
The role requires highly efficient verbal and written communication skills, excellent organisational skills and an ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment. You must also be able to think outside the box, have meticulous attention to detail and possess creative problem-solving skills.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the diaries and emails of our CEO and MD
- Manage online and paper filing systems
- Assist the Finance Director with invoicing and chasing payments
- Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Assist with the recruitment of new staff, including interviews, training and induction
- Assist with full range of HR duties, including appraisals, holiday calendars and review meetings
- Assist with the preparation of reports for senior management
- Manage the cross charging between our UK and US offices
- Organise, set agenda & record minutes for senior management meetings
- Respond to external general queries and new business enquiries
- Manage team timesheet recording
- General PA duties to Directors
You will need to have:
- Minimum 1+ years office management or administration experience
- Advanced understanding of Google Suite; Google Docs, Drive, Calendars
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong IT and typing skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Good teamworking skills and the confidence to motivate a team
- The ability to manage your own workload independently
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- A problem-solving approach to work
- Project management skills
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
- Agency experience beneficial but not essential
Oh, and it helps if you’re passionate about food and drink!
We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits package, flexible working hours and we even have an office dog! Best of all you'd be a part of the ongoing growth of this ambitious award-winning agency, who just happen to be the most friendly bunch you'll ever meet!