Marketing & Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced Marketing & Account Manager to join our growing client servicing team in New York.
The role requires a pro-active, personable, organized, analytical, creative, and versatile person. You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and in-control even when juggling deadlines under considerable pressure.
We’re offering this role to a more experienced Marketing & Account Manager capable of taking on responsibility for some of the agency’s key accounts, overseen by our US Account Director. From the outset you will develop and implement cross-channel marketing, so a wide base of marketing knowledge, brand development, website project management, and digital campaign experience is essential.
Our primary service offering is digital marketing, therefore competencies that include a mix of digital marketing techniques are essential; specifically experience with paid search & social advertising across different platforms, SEO and Google Analytics reporting.
Most importantly you need to genuinely enjoy working with people; this role is primarily about servicing our clients and involves a significant amount of time talking to them - on the phone and in person. The ideal candidate should naturally be in their comfort zone when dealing with people; able to communicate with ease, provide confident client counsel, deal with difficult situations, and lead meetings and client workshops independently.
The role will include:
- Client account management and liaison
- Strategically driving your accounts forward, delivering ROI for your clients
- Ensuring all work is completed to agency standards and timelines
- Maintaining profitability for the account
- Pipeline management and driving new business
- Project management of new website development and ongoing management of websites and updates
- Website structure planning, site-mapping and wireframing
- Planning & implementation of multi-channel advertising campaigns
- Understanding of SEO techniques
- Social media marketing
- Retrieval and analysis of marketing data
- Writing insight-driven reports and presenting to clients
- Advertising & website copywriting
- Email marketing and database management
- Brand management and creative input
- Hotel experience, either marketing in-house or working with hotel-clients, a distinct advantage
- Leading and participating in workshops with clients centered around branding, website experiences and multi-channel campaigns
- Minimum 3+ years marketing experience and at least 1 year at management level
- Ability to communicate confidently with senior clients (written & verbally)
- Agency experience a distinct advantage
- Experience managing a team an advantage
- An all-round basic understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Be organized, proactive with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team
- Good knowledge of Pay-Per-Click advertising, particularly Google Adwords
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
- Bonus points if you are bilingual!
- Excellent standard of written English skills and the ability to write creative copy
- Experience working with hospitality clients preferred
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
- Dedication to gaining great ROI from our client’s advertising budgets
Oh and as we work with hospitality businesses, and you must love eating, drinking, traveling & having fun!
We offer great benefits including 20+ days paid vacation and flexible working hours! Best of all you'd be a part of the ongoing growth of this ambitious award-winning agency, who just happen to be the most friendly bunch you'll ever meet!