Digital Client Service Executives and Managers
We are looking for client-focused, enthusiastic and well-experienced Digital Client Services Executives and/or Managers to join our growing team, on both a full-time and part-time basis. You will be responsible for managing a number of the agency's key accounts - one of the international leaders within the hotel industry.
The role requires a pro-active, personable, organised, analytical and versatile person. The services you will be providing are based on a fixed digital marketing program, so it requires a structured, efficient and well organised approach.
Following a short training period, you'll quickly be taking the reins of a large portfolio of hotel client accounts, and be responsible for all liaison and project management of their various digital requirements, so a basic but wide base of digital marketing knowledge is essential.
Most importantly you need to genuinely enjoy working with people and delivering great service; this role is primarily about servicing our clients and involves a significant amount of time talking to them - on the phone or over video conferencing mainly, as the clients are based all over Europe. The ideal candidate should naturally be in their comfort zone when dealing with people; able to communicate with ease, provide confident client counsel, deal with difficult situations, and juggle varying deadlines and tasks on a daily basis with ease.
The role will include:
- Lots of client account management and liaison
- Driving your accounts forward, delivering results and progression
- Ensuring all work is completed to standard and to timelines
- Maintaining profitability for the account
- Understanding of SEO techniques
- Experience with social media marketing
- Retrieval and analysis of marketing data
- Writing insight-driven reports and confidently presenting to clients
- Minimum 3+ years client service experience and ideally at least 1 year at management level
- Excellent standard of verbal and written English skills
- Ability to communicate confidently with senior clients
- An all-round basic understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Be highly organised
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Good knowledge of Pay-Per-Click advertising
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
- Bonus points if you are bilingual in any European language
- Agency experience a distinct advantage
- Hotel experience, either marketing in-house or working with hotel-clients, a distinct advantage
Oh and as our wider agency works predominantly with hospitality businesses, and you must love eating, drinking, travelling & having fun!
We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits package, flexible working hours and we even have an office dog! Best of all you'd be a part of the ongoing growth of this ambitious award-winning agency, who just happen to be the most friendly bunch you'll ever meet!