Marketing Account Co-ordinator
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Account Coordinator to join our growing client servicing team in New York.
The role requires an organized, analytical, creative, hard-working and versatile person. You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and happy even when chasing deadlines under considerable pressure.
We’re offering this exciting opportunity for a junior-level marketing professional to work with the agency’s broad hospitality client base, overseen by our US Account Director. From the outset you will be responsible for implementing the digital marketing mix across a wide range of clients and a variety of platforms, so a wide base of marketing knowledge is essential.
Our primary service offering is online marketing and as such competencies that include a mix of digital marketing techniques are beneficial. Specific experience with search, display & video advertising across different platforms; SEO and Google Analytics reporting is a distinct advantage.
The role will include:
- Implementation of digital advertising campaigns including Search, Display and Social
- SEO, local SEO & digital PR work
- Retrieval and analysis of marketing data
- Writing client-facing reports from said data
- Marketing budgeting
- Advertising & website copywriting
- Email marketing and database management
- Client account management and liaison
- Website structure planning, site mapping and wireframing
- Management of website updates
- Brand management and creative input
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year marketing experience
- Digital marketing education a distinct advantage
- An all-round basic understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Be organized, proactive with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team
- Basic knowledge of Pay-Per-Click advertising, particularly Google Adwords
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
- Excellent standard of written English and the ability to write creative copy
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
- Dedication to gaining great ROI from our client’s advertising budgets
- Agency experience an advantage
- Oh, and you must love eating, drinking & having fun!
Starting holiday allowance of 22 days + Federal holidays
Very friendly, sociable team
Fun social events including annual trip to Ignite HQ in London
Annual bonus scheme
Make your mark as part of this successful and agile growing agency