Marketing Account Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and well-experienced Marketing & Account Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for the planning and implementation of the marketing of one of the agencies’ key accounts.
The role requires a pro-active, personable, organised, analytical, creative, and versatile person. You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and in-control even when juggling deadlines under considerable pressure. Initially you’ll be mostly working with one of our international clients, there may be the requirement for regular travel, particularly in and around Europe.
We’re offering this role to a more experienced Marketing & Account Manager capable of taking on responsibility of one the agency’s key accounts, overseen by a Senior Marketing & Account Manager and Director. From the outset you will develop and implement cross-channel marketing, so a wide base of marketing knowledge, brand development and digital campaign experience is essential.
Our primary service offering is digital marketing and as such competencies that include a mix of digital marketing techniques are essential; specifically experience with paid search & social advertising across different platforms, SEO and Google Analytics reporting.
Most importantly you need to genuinely enjoy working with people; this role is primarily about servicing our clients and involves a significant amount of time talking to them - on the phone and in person. The ideal candidate should naturally be in their comfort zone when dealing with people; able to communicate with ease, provide confident client counsel, deal with difficult situations, and lead meetings and client workshops independently.
The role will include:
- Client account management and liaison
- Strategically driving your accounts forward, delivering ROI for your clients
- Ensuring all work is completed to agency standards and timelines
- Maintaining profitability for the account
- Pipeline management and driving new business
- Project management of new website development and ongoing management of websites and updates
- Website structure planning, site-mapping and wireframing
- Planning & implementation of multi-channel advertising campaigns
- Understanding of SEO techniques
- Social media marketing
- Retrieval and analysis of marketing data
- Writing insight-driven reports and presenting to clients
- Advertising & website copywriting
- Email marketing and database management
- Brand management and creative input
- Hotel experience, either marketing in-house or working with hotel-clients, a distinct advantage
- Leading and participating in workshops with clients centred around branding, website experiences and multi-channel campaigns
- Minimum 3+ years marketing experience and at least 1 year at management level
- Ability to communicate confidently with senior clients (written & verbally)
- Agency experience a distinct advantage
- Experience managing a team an advantage
- An all-round basic understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Be organised, proactive with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team
- Good knowledge of Pay-Per-Click advertising, particularly Google Adwords
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
- Bonus points if you are bilingual!
- Excellent standard of written English skills and the ability to write creative copy
- Experience working with hospitality clients preferred
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
- Dedication to gaining great ROI from our client’s advertising budgets
Oh and as we work with hospitality businesses, and you must love eating, drinking, travelling & having fun!
We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits package, flexible working hours and we even have an office dog! Best of all you'd be a part of the ongoing growth of this ambitious award-winning agency, who just happen to be the most friendly bunch you'll ever meet!