Digital Marketing Executive / Manager
We’re offering an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive or Junior Manager to work with the agency’s broad hospitality client base, overseen by a Digital Marketing Manager and Director. From the outset you will be responsible for planning and implementing the digital marketing of a wide range of client campaigns across a variety of platforms.
We need someone with a solid understanding of digital marketing who can set up, monitor and optimise campaigns across a wide variety of paid media platforms at once, as well as manage advertising budgets.
The role requires an organised, analytical, hard-working and versatile person. You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and happy even when chasing deadlines under considerable pressure.
This role sits firmly within our digital-specialist team, so competencies that include a mix of digital marketing techniques are essential. Specific experience with paid search, display & video advertising across different platforms; SEO and Google Analytics reporting is a distinct advantage, although further comprehensive and hands-on training will be provided by our team. A wider understanding of marketing strategy and planning is also advantageous, ideally with some experience of marketing for restaurants or hotels specifically.
The role will include:
- Digital media planning and hands- on implementation
- Platform setup – particularly Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat advertising
- Implementation of multi-channel digital advertising campaigns (Search, Display & Social)
- SEO projects
- Website CRO planning
- Market research and gap analysis
- In- depth Reporting of digital marketing KPIs via Google Analytics and Insights Analysis
- Retrieval and analysis of campaign performance data
- Writing client-facing reports from said data
- Liaising and consulting directly with clients to deliver your insights and results
Desired Skills & Experience
- Be organised, proactive and detail – oriented
- Have strong analytical mindset and be able to provide actionable insights
- Happy to work as a team, but also able to work proactively and independently
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology
- An all-round understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good working knowledge of PPC, particularly Google AdWords
- Good working knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Dedication to achieving a great ROI from our client’s advertising budgets
- Excellent standard of written English skills
- Digital marketing agency experience an advantage
- 1-2 years minimum work experience
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
Oh, and you must love eating, drinking and having fun!
We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits package, flexible working hours, frequent team evenings out and we even have an office dog!