We are looking for an experienced marketer to work directly with the CMO.
You will be responsible for planning the holistic and integrated marketing for every client in the agency. Not limited to digital channels, or purely on the communications side of marketing, we’re looking for somebody with a solid understanding of broad, integrated strategic marketing. We’re looking for somebody who will think entirely holistically and consider the product, price and entire customer experience in their thinking.
We’re looking for somebody who loves the hospitality market and has a real excitement and passion for restaurants, pubs, hotels, food, drink and interesting experiences.
You must be able to work independently, but also with a wide range of specialists within the team, who you will consult with and work closely with to develop ideas and strategies.
You’ll have a very good understanding of digital marketing techniques, brand strategy and creative concepts. You’ll need the ability to understand data and challenge our specialists to get the best from them, as well as imagination and an adventurous spirit.
This is a very client facing role so you’ll be confident and comfortable talking to clients, including high level marketing directors and senior leaders client-side, challenging them and presenting your plans with authority.
You’ll be proactive in spending time with our clients and immersing yourself in their world in order to glean an intimate knowledge of their businesses, their challenges, objectives and needs so that you have a clear vision for each of your clients.
This is a very exciting opportunity in a new team with big ideas and has excellent development and growth opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Immersing and researching to fully understand a clients’ objectives (business, brand and marketing)
- Running immersion and consultation workshops with clients
- Working with specialist teams to develop ideas and approaches
- Staying up to date with the marketing world
- Having a finger on the pulse of the hospitality world - the market, trends, the restaurant scene
- Being very commercially aware - tuned in to financial challenges of clients and able to approach work with realistic ROI goals to deliver tangible results and value for clients
- Writing integrated strategic marketing plans & presenting to clients
- Deep understanding of digital and design applications
- Spots opportunities for growth with clients and works with wider team and CMO to grow accounts and agency revenue
- Progressive and ahead of the curve - an expansive thinker
- Pulls together reports, working with input from specialists, and present to clients
- Provides marketing consultancy to clients via email, calls, meetings
- As above, plus:
- Hospitality marketing experience essential (ideally in-house marketing)
- Minimum 4+ years marketing experience, ideally with at least 1 year in a planner / senior marketing role
- Senior Marketing Manager/Director level
- Agency experience beneficial
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English skills
- Experience working with hospitality clients a benefit
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
Make your mark as part of a successful and agile agency
Help to shape a newly re-defined department and push our marketing thinking forward
Work with some of the biggest and most exciting hospitality brands in the world, including Marriott, D&D London, Drake & Morgan and Pho
Discounts and attending events with our client-partners
Huge opportunity for careers development and advancement
Very friendly, sociable team
Friday drinks & regular fun social events