Planner / Creative Strategist
We are looking for a well experienced Planner/Creative Strategist to join our growing team. Working alongside a small team, you will be responsible for the planning, brand and marketing strategy for our clients.
The role requires a confident, analytical, creative, pro-active and versatile person. You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and in-control even when juggling deadlines under considerable pressure. Personality traits of curiosity and tenacity to keep learning are key - this is a role that keeps our client’s marketing at the forefront of the industry.
We’re offering this role to a more experienced Planner or Strategist, who is capable of hitting the ground running and take on the brand planning of the agency’s broad hospitality client base. From the outset you will develop and implement brand strategies and concepts that include a range of cross-channel marketing across a wide range of clients, so a wide base of marketing knowledge, both online and offline, is essential.
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone that has the ability to use both sides of the brain - both analytical and creative - to lead on successful and long term brand and campaign planning for our clients.
The ideal candidate should naturally be in their comfort zone when dealing with people; able to communicate with ease, provide confident client counsel, deal with difficult situations, and lead meetings independently.
The role will include:
- Brand Strategy
- Marketing Strategy & planning
- Campaign Strategy & planning
- Creative copywriting
- Brand management and creative input
- Strategically driving your accounts forward, delivering ROI for your clients
- Ensuring all work is completed to agency standards and timelines
- Maintaining profitability for the agency by keeping to project time
- Writing insight-driven plans and presenting to clients
- Advertising & website copywriting
- Client brand consultancy
- Leading and participating in workshops with clients centred around branding, website experiences and multi-channel campaigns
- Minimum 3+ years marketing experience, ideally with at least 1 year in a specific planner/strategy-centric role
- Ability to communicate confidently with senior clients (written & verbally)
- Agency experience beneficial
- An all-round basic understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
- Be organised, proactive with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team and independently
- Good basic knowledge of digital tools, particularly PPC, social advertising, SRO and Google Analytics
- A hunger and genuine enthusiasm for strategic marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
- Excellent standard of written English skills and the ability to write creative copy
- Experience working with hospitality clients a benefit
- Be open-minded and sociable with a lively personality
- Dedication to gaining great ROI from our client’s advertising budgets
Oh, and you must love eating, drinking & having fun!
We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits package, flexible working hours and we even have an office dog! Best of all you'd be a part of the ongoing growth of this ambitious award-winning agency, who just happen to be the most friendly bunch you'll ever meet!