We are looking for well-experienced Project Managers to drive our client’s projects through the agency, in the most skilled and efficient manner. Working closely alongside our marketing, digital, strategy, design and development specialists, our PMs are responsible for delivering all client works to timeline and budget, following a diligent approach and well structured process.
Working as part of the central operations team, you’ll be a central force, with the necessity to take on an authoritative stance, operating with credibility and respect to own the delivery of all projects at the agency.
The role requires a confident, organised, analytical, pro-active and versatile person - you’ll be responsible for keeping your projects on track, keeping clients well informed, staying one step ahead and problem solving when curveballs inevitably hit.
You’ll need loads of energy and be able to remain positive and in-control even when juggling deadlines under considerable pressure.
We’re looking for someone that has the ability to use both sides of the brain - both analytical and creative - to achieve successful projects and long term client retention. You should have a wide knowledge of various types of marketing project ranging from complete rebranding jobs to website builds, and be comfortable voicing your opinions during collaboration with the project team. Although outwardly you will take on a skilled PM-pure role, internally your creative/intuitive feedback will add value to the work being produced.
The ideal candidate should naturally be in their comfort zone when managing and coordinating people; able to communicate with ease, deal with difficult situations, and lead both internal and client meetings independently & efficiently.
The role will include:
- Creating and updating project plans for each client
- Mapping out dependencies for each deliverable part of the project
- Driving work from phase to phase
- Acting as the glue between teams
- Chairing project meetings to ensure the correct project processes are being followed
- Owning a central tech system, by which clients can ask questions and be kept updated on project progress
- Introducing clients to the specialists at relevant points, then pulls back to let them discuss their specialist work - be the facilitator
- Giving regular and proactive status updates to clients
- Defining and working to milestones, gaining client sign off when necessary
- Managing the projects coming out of the Marketing & Planning department surrounding client monthly retainers. Ensuring that the hours needed and the budgets allocated are sufficient and accurate enough to deliver the scope of the project(s)
- Highlighting potential risks and acting proactively to resolve issues
- Seeking opportunities for improvement and help mould project management department at Ignite
- Minimum 1 years project delivery/management experience
- Good working knowledge of web technologies
- Strong understanding of requirements and lifecycle for typical projects such as: Website design+build, HTML Email design & build, SEO projects, digital marketing campaigns, branding, print work (such as menu/flyer design)
- Excellent project management skills, able to:
- deliver complex projects within timeline and budget
- manage and prioritise delivery of simultaneous projects effectively
- produce project plans; manage workload and keep production on-track
- maintain momentum on the project, with a talent for pushing the project along - keeping everything on track
- A general interest in and genuine enthusiasm for marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
- Experience of writing functional & technical specifications
- Be a highly organised, proactive individual with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team
- Experience using Project Management tools such as : Trello, Gantt software, Time recording software & Google Suite
- Agency experience an advantage
Make your mark as part of this successful and agile agency
Lots of opportunity for advancement
Very friendly, sociable team
Friday drinks & fun social events